- Early Bird Pack to the Boom Chicago Comedy Festival
- When? July 28- August 1
- Where? At our main theater, in Amsterdam!
- What does the Adventure Pack include? It includes something fun to do every night of the festival. The exact Adventure Pack schedule is selected by Artistic Director Stacey Smith, and will be announced in June. It also includes some Early Bird special benefits, read below.
- To read more about health and safety measures, cancellation policies and why should you book your Adventure pack now, read our FAQ’s below!
- Adventure Pass • Early Bird
- €89.50 €49.50
THE BOOM CHICAGO COMEDY FESTIVAL!
With top international guests, talent from all over the Netherlands and local stars from the Amsterdam community, the BCCF presents a broad range of improvisation and comedy.
What is the Boom Chicago Festival?
A five-day comedy festival in Amsterdam with guests from across the world, workshops from comedy masters and Q&A’s with famous alumni. Happening between July 28th and August 1st!
Our three theaters will be buzzing for five nights with improvisers and stand-up comedians from around the world including our main cast.
In addition to shows, there will also be a full slate of workshops and Q&A events, both online and in person.
The Adventure Pack
The Adventure Pack is a wonderful, inexpensive introduction to the BCCF with something funny included on every main event night of the festival.
The exact Adventure Pack schedule is selected by Artistic Director Stacey Smith, and will be announced in June.
Adventure Pack holders also have 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This way you can assemble your perfect festival schedule.
Something funny every main night of the festival, including:
- One show in the Main Theater
- One show in the Upstairs Theater
- One pass for The Digital Program on Sunday night. The pass is a live audience ticket (not the digital stream)
- Two Q&As featuring Boom alumni live at Boom Chicago (Guests are live from New York or LA)
- 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets when they go on sale.
- Adventure Pack Reception with the Artistic Director Stacey Smith. The opening Night Happy Hour is July 28, 17:00 – 18:00.
- An extra opportunity for performers to play at the Academy Jam on August 1.
- The main location is at Boom Chicago at Rozengracht 117 in Amsterdam. Shows, the festival bar, and many workshops are on the Rozengracht.
- Some workshops are at The Student Hotel ‘City’ at Wibautsstraat 129.
We will follow all health and safety rules in effect at that time.
We are expecting that by the end of July, with vaccines, better testing and less Corona, we will be able to have a regular, in-person festival with small modifications.
Perhaps it will still be smart to wear masks indoors. Perhaps the capacity will be lower. Perhaps we will administer a test or ask to see your status on an app. We will see as the date approaches, what procedures will be in place, but we expect the show to go on!
If for some reason, the festival does not go on, we will first offer Boom Chicago gift certificates and our thanks for your understanding. We will refund tickets for those who want their money back.
Yes. Buy with confidence. Tickets are flexible. Tickets are transferable, exchangeable and refundable. You can get a gift card for cancelling up to one hour before showtime. You can get a refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before showtime (minus a small fee per order).
Tickets are exchangeable for credit
– If you email us at [email protected] up to one hour before the show starts, we will be happy to send you a gift card for the amount of your tickets.
– Use that gift card to buy new tickets.
Tickets are transferable
– Give your tickets to a friend if you cannot use them.
– The first one who scans the QR code gets in. Everyone else with a copy is refused. No discussions at the door please.
– If you don’t give your QR code to anyone else, then no one can claim the ticket but you.
Tickets are refundable
– Up to 72 hours before show time
– Minus a €10 fee per order to cover labor and bank charges
– We’d rather you took a gift card.
– Email us at [email protected] with your details
Almost all the shows are in English. The ones in Dutch will be clearly marked.
In June. First we will announce the showcases and classes, so you will know the themes of a particular show.