- Comedy Conversations Pass for all seven Comedy Conversations at 18:00
- At the Boom Chicago Comedy Festival July 26 – August 1
- Watch it live at Boom Chicago at Rozengracht 117. In person pass €45 for all seven (or €15 each)
- Or watch the digital stream at home: Digital Household pass €60 for all seven (or €20 each)
Announced so far:
- Colton Dunn just finished up a successful six season run on the comedy Superstore, one of NBC’s biggest shows. Colton has numerous acting and writing credits including Key & Peele, Blockers and the Eric Andre Show.
- Jordan Peele is one of America’s most exciting writer-directors-producers. He won an Oscar for his groundbreaking sociological-horror film Get Out. He wrote, produced or starred in diverse projects like BlacKkKlansman, The Twilight Zone, Toy Story 3, Fargo and of course he is Peele of the groundbreaking sketch comedy show Key & Peele. Get ready for his Candyman this summer.
- Kay Cannon is perhaps best known for her three Pitch Perfect films, Kay also wrote and directed the hysterical Blockers. She was also a writer and producer working on seminal TV shows like 30 Rock, New Girl and Girlboss. She recently wrote and directed the upcoming mega film Cinderella for Disney. That will be in cinemas this summer.
- Digital Household Ticket for 7 Comedy Conversations
- In Theater Ticket for 7 Comedy Conversations
The Comedy Conversation Pass
The Comedy Conversation Pass is an all-access ticket to Q&A’s with our famous alumni for a great price. Book this early bird special and get tickets for all seven conversations for only €45 for in-theater or €60 for a digital household ticket!
Comedy Conversation Pass holders also have 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This way you can assemble your perfect festival schedule without being sold out of any events.
The Comedy Conversations are at Boom Chicago, Rozengracht 117, in Amsterdam. The interviewers, the live audience and the atmosphere will be in person. The guests are live on video from Hollywood and New York.
Boom Chicago Comedy Festival
A nine-day comedy festival, live in Amsterdam features big names from the Netherlands including our main cast, guests from around the world, workshops from comedy masters and Q&A’s with famous alumni. The festival will take place July 24 through August 1!
The festivals features all kinds of improv and stand up comedy plus innovative forms featuring a diverse and inclusive line up.
Note: You can purchase both The Adventure Pack and the Comedy Conversation Pass, even though there are two Q&A’s that overlap. Either give one set of those two tickets to a friend or appreciate the low prices of both items still make them a great deal together!
- The main location is at Boom Chicago at Rozengracht 117 in Amsterdam. Shows, the festival bar, and many workshops are on the Rozengracht.
- Some workshops are at The Student Hotel ‘City’ at Wibautsstraat 129.
We will follow all health and safety rules in effect at that time.
We are expecting that by the end of July, with vaccines, better testing and less Corona, we will be able to have a regular, in-person festival with small modifications.
Perhaps it will still be smart to wear masks indoors. Perhaps the capacity will be lower. Perhaps we will administer a test or ask to see your status on an app. We will see as the date approaches, what procedures will be in place, but we expect the show to go on!
If for some reason, the festival does not go on, we will first offer Boom Chicago gift certificates and our thanks for your understanding. We will refund tickets for those who want their money back.
Yes. Buy with confidence. Tickets are flexible. Tickets are transferable, exchangeable and refundable. You can get a gift card for cancelling up to one hour before showtime. You can get a refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before showtime (minus a small fee per order).
Tickets are exchangeable for credit
– If you email us at [email protected] up to one hour before the show starts, we will be happy to send you a gift card for the amount of your tickets.
– Use that gift card to buy new tickets.
Tickets are transferable
– Give your tickets to a friend if you cannot use them.
– The first one who scans the QR code gets in. Everyone else with a copy is refused. No discussions at the door please.
– If you don’t give your QR code to anyone else, then no one can claim the ticket but you.
Tickets are refundable
– Up to 72 hours before show time
– Minus a €10 fee per order to cover labor and bank charges
– We’d rather you took a gift card.
– Email us at [email protected] with your details
Almost all the shows are in English. The ones in Dutch will be clearly marked.
In June. First we will announce the showcases and classes, so you will know the themes of a particular show.