Inspire and motivate your team with a digital session
Energizer/Engager: Kick off – or break up – your virtual event or meeting with a mix of a bit of comedy about the nature of virtual events, intelligent lockdown and being on quarantine. Then an interactive activity for 10 to 500 people that gets everyone participating, warmed up and laughing.
Tailored Comedy: We use a short briefing from you to create comedy specific to this situation: The lockdown, the virtual meeting, your company, your current challenges in and out of the office, the marketplace and even your people. Life is better when you laugh!
Networking Activities: We use a game show format that takes advantage of the video set up to play a game with your team. In each case the game is fun, but the energetic running of the game by a seasoned Boom Chicago host makes it special. Just a few options include:
- Meet the Managers! (or Board, Executive Team, New Teammates, or Whoever) We collect information about the people and do polls in the style of a game show. How much can you guess about the Executive Team? Which manager got lost while on safari in Africa? Who spends more time with her boat than her family? Once we vote, each person tells a short version of the story behind the story. A fun mix of competition, storytelling and learning about your colleagues.
- Mini-Mentoring. We break people into groups of four or five. Their goal of the next 15 minutes? Everyone in the group must share a tip or life-hack related to business or life categories we assign. Can you give real, helpful tips? What can you learn from a conversation with a handful of strangers? And of course, with a little extra time, these sessions turn into conversations about the topics and each other. Best is we do this several times, each with a different mix of people and a different category.
- Your Company Pub Quiz. We break your team up into different chat rooms of five or six people and hold a pub quiz we created just for you. Questions about the team, the company, your cities and more general topics like pop culture, the 90’s and nerd culture. And why not pour yourself a drink at your ‘home office’ to make the pub feel complete?
- Time Machine Photo Bomb. We get old pictures of your team and ask who can put the right name to the innocent, childish faces. Are there any stories behind the photos we’re looking at? Let’s hear them…!
- Become a Beat Box Champion! Let everyone else learn how to make sourdough bread while locked down; our Rob AndristPlourde will teach you and your team to beatbox. After a warm up of comedy about the virtual nature of the event, Rob will offer a great mix of fun, risk taking with your colleagues and spitting on your laptop.