SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGER CORPORATE BUSINESS
Sell something people really like! Everyone needs sales managers, but our products makes people gush. Tailored comedy for business is popular and people thank you after the shows for making their event special. Our business is growing and our team is passionate. Work in the center of Amsterdam (and not in an office park). It doesn’t hurt that your workplace has its own bar!
Boom Chicago for Business is the corporate arm of Boom Chicago, the Amsterdam improv comedy institution that performs almost nighty at our venue with two theaters. Boom for Business provides solutions in the worlds of B2B, B2C and B2E – Business to Employee. We are strategic improvisers who use humor to help brands, businesses and their people succeed.
The Boom Chicago team has developed and facilitated programs for hundreds of organizations like Facebook, KPMG, Apple, Booking.com, Samsung, Kraft, LinkedIn, Deloitte, Heineken, Paul Hartmann, McDonald’s, Estée Lauder, and almost every great company. And some of the bad ones too.
We have done keynotes on such topics as ‘Improv and Innovation’ and ‘Connecting With Your Audience’ at events like AdWeek, The Nordic Business Forum, Fast Company’s Innovation Summit, Accenture Innovation Awards and TEDx. We even helped write Mark Rutte’s most successful speech ever for the Netherlands Correspondents Dinner.
SALES MANAGER CORPORATE BUSINESS
At Boom Chicago for Business we are working with a small team, with big aspirations. We are looking for a highly ambitious, driven and experienced sales manager to boost our sales on a global level.
– Work with clients to create great events that use our creativity. Explain how comedy makes everything better, even serious topics.
– Be responsible for revenue and year over year growth of existing clients/business.
– Manage the sales team on a daily basis with all aspects of account management, pipeline, funnel management, business development and deal closing.
– Actively engage in long term thinking to build strategic relationships with partners and customers that deliver opportunities in the future.
– Monitor and drive the results. Intervene where necessary. You are responsible for accomplishing all goals and targets.
– Actively generate new business.
– Present quarterly results and forecasting to the owners.
– Keep up with the news in the business world to see where Boom Chicago can play a role.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
– A minimum of five years experience in a similar position.
– Experience leading and supporting a small team.
– A track record in strategic sales planning and commercial execution to attain targets.
– A focus on results and objectives and a willing to be accountable.
– You are active and learn quickly.
– You like sales.
– You think strategically.
– You are highly motivated to create your own success and love to work independently.
– Excellent Dutch and English language skills both verbally and written.
– Higher Professional Education (HBO) (+) degree.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Full time 40 hour work week.
– A good remuneration package including uncapped bonuses.
– A very creative dynamic work environment in the center of Amsterdam.
– Comedy shows, improv classes and professional training opportunities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS
Rozengracht 117 1016 LV Amsterdam
T: +31 (20) 217 0400
M: +31 653671652