“Escape Through the Movies” is our fifth escape room, and the second we have run ourselves. It has multiple rooms with innovative, puzzles, special effects, scary moments and roles for operator to act in the story. We are looking for English speaking actors to be a part of this!
What Will You Do?
The job is part actor and part operator. You will guide groups between 2 and 5 people through a 75 minute story which is has a plot, puzzles and a finale. Usually you will be behind the scenes watching the action and controlling the game. In three places, you will play a character in a scene. You follow your group through the experience from beginning to end (usually invisibly) and keep the pace moving.
As well, operators can pick up front of house shifts during the day. Highest volume of games is from 6pm to 12am, with possible games
being booked from late morning onward.
What We Are Looking for in You
- Comfortable in acting out small scenes
- Used to engaging and entertaining people face to face
- Positive and ambitious oriented mind-set
- Accountable and independent working attitude
- Supportive and hands-on mentality
- Structured and pro-active working approach
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines (time management)
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
What We Offer
- Fun environment to work in, after all, it is comedy
- Flexible work schedule to combine this position with other on-going responsibilities in your life
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day and you have full ownership and responsibility, we’re counting on you!
- You will work with the most inspiring and fun colleagues
- Free tickets for you, your friends and family to our shows
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].