Boom Chicago is looking for a new talent to complement our Marketing team. The Social Media Coordinator Intern is responsible for increasing brand awareness in our target audiences by building a community and creating more buzz with outstanding social media ideas. Come work at the most popular comedy theater in Amsterdam. Life is better when you laugh!
- Part-time 20hrs/week with flexible hours
- Hybrid remote and on site.
- The job includes seeing comedy shows!
Boom Chicago, the comedy and improv theater, has been making audiences laugh since 1993.
Many comedians began their careers here including Seth Meyers (Late Night with Seth Meyers, Saturday Night Live), Jordan Peele (Nope, Get Out, Key and Peele), plus the stars and creators of Ted Lasso (Jason Sudeikis, Brendan Hunt and Joe Kelly)
Boom Chicago also hosts Dutch comedians like Arjen Lubach at our festival and other events.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage and run our current social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Start the Boom presence on TikTok
- Create and edit video/image content for our social media platforms
- Work with the marketing team and Boom Chicago cast to create content that engages audiences
- Create a weekly social media content plan
- Brainstorm and pitch new ideas for audience engagement
- Go to Boom Chicago shows for FREE and create engaging content from shows and atmosphere (backstage, during shows, in the bar, etc.)
WHO ARE YOU?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally Dutch.
- A passion for social media, creating content, and cultivating fan engagement and growth
- Know how to write engaging copy for our audience
- A team player but also can work individually if needed
- Independently manager their projects
- Know the ins and outs of all social media platforms
- Creative, artistic, and loves the theater!
- Outgoing personality, proactive, can-do, and passionate
- Likes cats because we have Jack the office cat
To apply, please email [email protected] with your CV and why you want to be an intern at Boom Chicago!