INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOUR TEAM WITH A NETWORKING SESSION
These short but effective sessions can be an exciting break from the routine. They can engage your audience, motivate your staff and break up a long event filled with content and messaging. Mini Sessions are also the perfect activity for an online social gathering like a VrijMiBo.
Energizer/Engager: Kick off – or break up – your virtual event or meeting with some comedy about virtual events, life today and new ways of working. Next is an interactive activity for 10 to 500 people that gets everyone participating, warmed up and laughing.
Tailored Comedy: We use a short briefing from you to create comedy specific to this situation: Life is better when you laugh!
Networking Activities: Digital activities with your team. The game is fun and the Boom Chicago hosting makes it special.
- Meet the Managers! (or Board, Executive Team, or new hires) We collect information and do a game show. How much can you guess? Which manager got lost on safari? Who spends more time with her boat than her family? First we vote, then we listen to the story behind the story. A fun mix of competition, storytelling and learning about colleagues.
- Mini-Mentoring. In 15 minutes, groups of four or five share business tips and life-hacks. Can you give real, helpful tips? What can you learn from people you don’t know (yet)? Do this with different groups and different categories.
- Your Company Comedy Quiz. This is not a regular pub quiz. Questions are half about the team and the company, plus more general pop culture topics. Grab a drink if it’s happy hour!
- Time Machine Photo Bomb. We get old pictures of your team and ask who can put the right name to the innocent, childish faces. What are the stories behind the photos? Let’s hear them!
- Become a Beat Box Champion! Let everyone else learn how to make sourdough bread. Our Rob AndristPlourde will teach you and your team to beatbox like a pro. After a warm up of comedy about the reason for the event, Rob will offer a great mix of fun, risk taking with your colleagues and spitting on their laptops.