BOX OFFICE WALK-IN TIMES
Rozengracht 117, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Weekdays 18:00 to showtime.
Saturdays and Sundays 12:00 to showtime.
We accept pin and credit cards only at the venue (Master Card, Visa, AmEx). Sorry, we do not accept cash. If you only bring cash, your friend will have to pay for drinks. Damn!
TICKETS AND MARKETING QUESTIONS
Book tickets online of course!
Call with questions: +31 (0)20 217 0400.
Phone hours are Mon-Fri 10:00 – 18:00.
Emailing is best to [email protected]
FOR SALES, GROUPS, AND EVENTS
Call +31 (0)20 217 0400, or email Cherish Becker: [email protected]
FOR ON LOCATION EVENTS, HOSTING, BUSINESS STRATEGY
Call +31 (0)20 217 0400 or email Saskia Maas: [email protected]
FOR IMPROV CLASSES AND THE BOOM CHICAGO ACADEMY
Please send an email to [email protected]
FOR CAST AUDITIONS AND ARTISTIC INTERNSHIPS
Contact Stacey Smith: [email protected]
DIRECTIONS BY CAR
Ask Google, Duh!
Closest: Street parking in the Jordaan. (€7,50/hour). Night ticket 19:00 – 24:00 €30
Easiest: Park at Q-Park Europarking, Marnixstraat 250 (€7,20/hr). Then 5 min walk
- Walk through the Texaco and turn left.
- Turn right at the light (at fire station)
- Walk to Rozengracht 117
Cheapest: P+R Sloterdijk (park and ride)
From Ring A10, take Exit S102 (Piarcoplein 1). Enter after 10:00 and pay only €1 for 24 hours of parking.
- Buy return tram tickets at €6 for two people (€1 more each for persons 3, 4, and 5) at the blue machines at the garage.
- Or ride with your regular OV chip card
- Check in and check out of all trams or the parking discount does not apply.
- Checking in with phone or credit card not valid for parking discount (yet)
Take tram 19 towards Diemen (Sniep)
- Get off at Marnixstraat (15 minute ride).
- Return trip: Ride to Sloterdijk (last stop)
- Last tram leaves at 0:30.
ARRIVE BY TRAIN
From Amsterdam Centraal Station, take tram 13 or 17 to Rozengracht/Marnixstraat
ARRIVE BY TRAM
Tram 5, 13, 17 and 19 all stop at Rozengracht/Marnixstraat
Tram 7 (and many buses) stop at Elandsgracht (then 5 min walk)
ARRIVE BY BIKE
The best possible vehicle. Parking spots everywhere!
Our main theater is wheelchair accessible (as is the toilet), but please tell us in advance so we can prepare. Email [email protected] or call +31 (0)20 21 70 400.
The Upstairs Theater and Attic Theater are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.