PEOPLE LIKE WHAT WE DO
‘Thanks again for this week. So much fun. What a great vibe. Compliments to all the staff. They are so friendly and professional.’ September 2022 — Arjen Lubach
‘I love working with two inspiring owners. When I pitch ideas, they usually say yes and I have the freedom to execute them.’ — Nicolette Aschermann, Former Sales and Marketing Manager Boom Chicago
‘If you don’t turn down the volume, I’m calling the police’ — Bitchy Neighbor
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Boom Chicago is seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a Creative Content Producer & Social Media Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing engaging content strategies across various platforms, as well as managing our social media presence blah, blah fucking blah. Work in a team. Don’t be a Dick. Do the posts. That’s the easy part.
What we are really looking for is someone to take our social media to the next level. We want to execute campaigns that actually sell more tickets. We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, while contributing to the growth of Boom Chicago, by launching effective campaigns that successfully bring in audiences for our shows.
Develop, execute and be evaluated on the success of creative content strategies to promote Boom Chicago’s live comedy shows, group bookings and events that include the venue, tailored programs and videos content for corporate clients.
- Create engaging and shareable content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (yeah we know it’s X) YouTube, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
- Begin and grow our TikTok presence.
- Manage and maintain Boom Chicago’s social media presence , including scheduling and publishing posts, monitoring engagement, and responding to comments and messages.
- Produce Creative content for the Boom Chicago website, Amsterdam travel blog and newsletter. Work with the current content director and co owner Andrew Moskos to understand the Boom Chicago style of writing and what good content looks like.
- Produce, layout and manipulate images, banners, flyers, posts, videos and ads for various platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and artistic director to develop and implement social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and audience engagement.
- Be on the constant lookout for new ideas with content creation and audience growth to help Boom Chicago teach more people and sell more tickets.
- Manage inspiring relationships with content creators and the artistic team to produce high-quality and visually appealing content, including videos, graphics, and photos.
- Analyze social media metrics and provide regular reports on the performance of content and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and emerging platforms to ensure Boom Chicago remains at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Proven experience in content creation and social media management.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite or similar to create and manipulate images and videos.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt content for different platforms and target audiences. Definitely in English and ideally also in Dutch.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Knowledge of current social media trends and best practices.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas for content.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
If you have a passion for comedy and theater, see the connection between Creative content and social media, and are not a dick, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Boom Chicago. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hours: 15 to 20 hours week divided over the week with three days of a couple of hours in the office overlapping with the Marketing&Sales manager.
If you are our new Creative Content Producer and Social Media Manager, send an email to [email protected].