- Welcome glass of champagne
- Exquisite Christmas dinner
- Dutch open bar
ROAST, TOAST, SHOW, ACTION!
Roast, Toast, Show, ACTION!
Introducing our one-of-a-kind Roast & Toast Celebration, complete with a Private Theater, Walking Xmas Dinner, Open Dutch Bar, and an Improv Show. It’s a guaranteed recipe for an unforgettable evening!
- Private Theater for Roast and Toast: Buckle up and get ready to unleash your comedic chops! Our private theater is the perfect setting to roast and toast your management team. With a stage all to yourselves, you’ll have the freedom to let your creativity run wild and hilariously honor your fearless leaders.
- Walking Xmas Dinner: Who says you can’t have a feast and laughs at the same time? Indulge in our mouthwatering Walking Xmas Dinner, where culinary delights await at every corner. As you stroll around, enjoy delectable bites and savor the festive flavors that will leave your taste buds singing in delight.
- Open Dutch Bar: Let the good times flow! Our Open Dutch Bar ensures you’ll never go thirsty throughout the night. Sip on a wide selection of wine, beer, and refreshing soft drinks as you raise your glass to unforgettable moments and uproarious laughter.
- Improv Show: Brace yourself for an evening of unscripted hilarity with our electrifying Improv Show. Our talented performers will take your suggestions and turn them into comedic gold right before your eyes. Expect unexpected twists, lightning-fast wit, and uproarious moments that will have you rolling in the aisles.
Remember, laughter is the best team-building exercise. Let us help you make your celebration the talk of the office water cooler.
We’re offering this sensational package at an unbeatable price. For just EUR 129,95 per person, you can treat your team to an extraordinary night of laughter, great food, and memorable moments. Minimum of 30 persons required to ensure maximum fun and laughter!
Note: Additional customization options are available upon request. Just let us know how we can make your celebration even more amazing!
Wednesday & Thursday Program:
18:30 Arrive for a drink at the bar
19:00 Enter the main theater or mezzanine for dinner
19:15 A delicious dinner is served
20:30 The Boom Chicago show
22:30 Approximate end of show
18:00 Arrive for a drink at the bar
18:30 Enter the main theater or mezzanine for dinner
18:45 A delicious dinner is served
20:00 The Boom Chicago show
22:00 Approximate end of show
17:30 Arrive for a drink at the bar
18:00 Enter the main theater or mezzanine for dinner
18:15 A delicious dinner is served
19:30 The Boom Chicago show
21:30 Approximate end of show
With the Company Outing package, you have a choice of two different menus: an Italian buffet or a shared dining menu. Both menus will please both meat lovers and vegetarians!
Below is an indicative menu subject to ingredient availability, seasonal changes, and chef creativity. Therefore, every menu is different.
Two different bruschettas, grilled eggplant or insalata caprese, roasted vegetable salad, affetato misto
We always offer two authentic, handmade pastas with garlic and Italian herbs, one with veggies and one with meat. Served with arugula and parmesan cheese.
Recently, we have been serving: Rigatoni with ragu bolognese and Tagatelle with melanzane all parmigiana
Brownie with salted caramel & walnuts
Sharing is Caring
Raw vegetables, flatbread, hummus & olives, Spanish tortilla with manchego, bruschetta & tomato salsa
Duck rillettes, parma ham, salami, red onion compote & cornichons
Boeuf bourguinonne, chicory gratin
Celeriac steak, gremolata & ratatouille
Green salad with pumpkin seeds & honey mustard dressing
Brownie with salted caramel & walnuts
DIET AND CHOICES
Our dinner is either a buffet or shared plates where everyone serves themselves. It includes meat and vegetarian items. Eat (or don’t eat) what you like! This package can be vegetarian-friendly but cannot accommodate vegans or other specific diet requests.
Drinks can be settled at the bar or invoiced following the event. We have a variety of international and local beers, great wines from Amsterdam’s Grape District, shaken cocktails and non-alcoholic options.