This fast-paced, funny night features our top cast making you (and themselves) laugh while waiters bring drinks to your table.
- The Adventure Pack is something funny on each the final five nights of the festival: July 28, 29, 30, 31 and August 1.
- At the Boom Chicago Comedy Festival July 24 – August 1
- Where? Boom Chicago, Rozengracht 117
- What events are included? The exact Adventure Pack schedule is selected by Artistic Director Stacey Smith, and will be announced in June.
- Live or digital? All Adventure pack tickets are for in-person events at Boom Chicago.
- Adventure Pack holders get 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This way you can assemble your perfect festival schedule without risk of being sold out.
- Adventure Pass • Early Bird
Boom Chicago Comedy Festival
A nine-day comedy festival, live in Amsterdam features big names from the Netherlands including our main cast, guests from around the world, workshops from comedy masters and Q&A’s with famous alumni. The festival will take place July 24 through August 1!
The festivals features all kinds of improv and stand up comedy plus innovative forms featuring a diverse and inclusive line up.
The Adventure Pack
The Adventure Pack is a wonderful, inexpensive introduction to the BCCF with something funny included on each of the five final nights of the festival. The exact Adventure Pack schedule is selected by Artistic Director Stacey Smith, and will be announced in June.
Adventure Pack holders get 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This way you can assemble your perfect festival schedule without the risk of being sold out.
Something funny on July 28, 29, 30, 31 and August 1 including:
- One show in the Main Theater
- One show in the Upstairs Theater
- One pass for the entire digital program on Sunday night. The pass is a live audience ticket (not the digital stream)
- Two Q&As featuring Boom Chicago alumni (live audience ticket, not the digital stream)
- 48 hours of exclusive pre-sale for additional tickets when they go on sale.
- The Adventure Pack reception with the Artistic Director Stacey Smith on July 28 at 17:00.
- An extra performance opportunity (for one pack holder performer, drawn at random) to play at the Academy Jam on August 1.
Note: You can purchase both The Adventure Pack and the Comedy Conversation Pass, even though there are two Q&A’s that overlap. Either give one set of those two tickets to a friend or appreciate the low prices of both items still make them a great deal together!
- The main location is at Boom Chicago at Rozengracht 117 in Amsterdam. Shows, the festival bar, and many workshops are on the Rozengracht.
- Some workshops are at The Student Hotel ‘City’ at Wibautsstraat 129.
We will follow all health and safety rules in effect at that time.
We are expecting that by the end of July, with vaccines, better testing and less Corona, we will be able to have a regular, in-person festival with small modifications.
Perhaps it will still be smart to wear masks indoors. Perhaps the capacity will be lower. Perhaps we will administer a test or ask to see your status on an app. We will see as the date approaches, what procedures will be in place, but we expect the show to go on!
If for some reason, the festival does not go on, we will first offer Boom Chicago gift certificates and our thanks for your understanding. We will refund tickets for those who want their money back.
Yes. Buy with confidence. Tickets are flexible. Tickets are transferable, exchangeable and refundable. You can get a gift card for cancelling up to one hour before showtime. You can get a refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before showtime (minus a small fee per order).
Tickets are exchangeable for credit
– If you email us at [email protected] up to one hour before the show starts, we will be happy to send you a gift card for the amount of your tickets.
– Use that gift card to buy new tickets.
Tickets are transferable
– Give your tickets to a friend if you cannot use them.
– The first one who scans the QR code gets in. Everyone else with a copy is refused. No discussions at the door please.
– If you don’t give your QR code to anyone else, then no one can claim the ticket but you.
Tickets are refundable
– Up to 72 hours before show time
– Minus a €10 fee per order to cover labor and bank charges
– We’d rather you took a gift card.
– Email us at [email protected] with your details
Almost all the shows are in English. The ones in Dutch will be clearly marked.
In June. First we will announce the showcases and classes, so you will know the themes of a particular show.