A completely improvised show based on true, funny stories from Boom Chicago cast members. Those stories turn into great scenes and songs right before your eyes! It’s the perfect end to your weekend!
The Eurovision Song Contest is an international song competition that features participants representing primarily European countries. This is not that. Six participants from countries you’ve never heard of compete for your love and applause. Show-stopping improvised songs based on your suggestions. Which “country” will win? It’s up to you.
- From :
- € 10
- Katie-Rose Petley as Princess Macy Nordstrom from the House of Fraser, representing “Landrovia”.
- Jake Credit as Clifford, representing “The Former Straight Republic of Thisqueeria.”
- Matt Castellvi as Toco, representing “Niceland.”
- Mimi and Pim van Amerongen as Braht (Petra and Nestor Nazarov) representing “Genovia.”
- Cindy Pittens as Miss Curly McStairway, representing “Australemenarica.”
- Cene Hale as Anne-Belle, representing The Back Country.
- Simon Lukacs as Dieter Haffenschlapp, representing Christburg.
Co-hosted by Stacey Smith and Biddy Kemery.
All music improvised by Sacha Hoedemaker.
Join the Boom Academy Mailing List
Sign up below to receive more information, news and special events of the Boom Academy community directly in your inbox.